Dealing with Hail Damage
Hail Damage is sometimes unavoidable. With street parking, and too many projects in the garage, it happens. Carwise has put together some helpful information for dealing with hail damage.
Here are helpful steps to take if hail damage occurs to your car:
- Take photos of the hail damage with your smartphone. Pictures of hail damage can be harder to capture than other types of damage, so you may need to take photos from multiple angles.
- Contact your insurance company to see if they will cover hail damage repairs for your vehicle. If it is covered, ask if you can submit photos of the damage.
- Before having an assessment done, wash the exterior of your vehicle, so that the damage is easier to see.
- Count the number of dings and dents, and note how dense or spread out they are.
- Have the damage professionally assessed. We can help!
As always, we are here for you!
Call us at (715) 369-1144 if you have any questions.